Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Have A Happy Christmas Retro Pin Up Greeting Card

Click the image to visit the shop

I was not around in the 50's but I sure do appreciate the time period.  Maybe I appreciate it a little more than most people.  I would give up computers and cable TV to go back and live in the 50's.  Maybe I would feel differently had I lived back then but I doubt it.  The Greeting Card above was inspired by a time gone by.  Click on the image if you would like to buy one or 10 or 20.

I used to own a company called Rockabilly Tees.  I guess that I still own the business but I used to have the screen printing company that went with it.  The economy caused me to not make it worth while to continue screen printing.  I have moved most all of my designs over to CafePress.  Perhaps one day, when the economy is better I will get back into screen printing.

No comments: