Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I am on my way to Walmart to buy a few items in the Black Friday sale.  I plan to get a couple of Christmas gifts, a few movies and maybe a few articles of clothing.  I decided to not buy any high end items this year.  Partially because I don't really need to spend the money on items I already have and partially because I don't want to get up at 4:00 a.m. to go stand in line for anything.

I may have previously stated that my girlfriend might have said something to me about spending money at Black Friday but let me clear that up.  She did not have any say in my decision.  She may have helped me to see the error of my ways but she did not tell me how to spend my money.  She is a wonderful woman and I want the world to know that I was just kidding in my disclaimer from earlier this week.



Anyhow, for those who are about to brave the lines for 10 more inches of flatscreen TV, maybe you should just rearrange the furniture and move the Lazyboy 10 inches closer to your existing Flatscreen.  You know, just sayin'.

No comments: