Friday, March 18, 2011

Time to start Blogging about my Metal Artwork

Wine Bottle Cozy by Me!

I have been having a difficult time the last few months coming up with something to write about. Let me take that back. I have been having a hard time coming up with positive things to write about. I have been trying to be more positive with what I say and do in my life. Of course it does not always work out that way but I am making an effort.

I recently started making chainmail jewelry again. I have over 25 years experience working with metal. I had retired from the art a few years back after the economy went south and I broke my thumb. A lot of people have been trying to get me back into making it so, I have finally given in and started.

If you would like to see what I am doing, visit my Facebook Page and if you so choose please "Like" it for updates.
 
You can also see my work on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TangledMetal

And I will soon have my shop set up on ArtFire.

Perhaps all of this will give me more cause and inspiration to start writing on this blog again.

No comments: